Membership Growth and Involvement
This committee will increase membership growth and involvement through communications, programs and services.
- Promote the Chapter’s value to members and nonmembers.
- Improve retainment of current members and involvement of new members.
- Determine member needs and expectations.
- Recognize members and others for their service. Whether for the Chapter or for accomplishments in conservation education, information and practice.
- Determine members needs and expectations.
- Determine needs of the student chapter and involvement of their members into the Chapter’s activities.
- Develop a plan to guide recruitment efforts.
- Analyze areas of under-representation and development of strategies to address those areas.
Hoosier Chapter Award Nominations
- CONSERVATION ACCOMPLISHMENT AWARD (GROUP/INDUSTRY/BUSINESS)
- CONSERVATION ACCOMPLISHMENT AWARD (INDIVIDUAL)
- EDUCATION AND INFORMATION AWARD
- OUTSTANDING SERVICE TO THE HOOSIER CHAPTER AWARD