Membership Growth and Involvement
This committee will increase membership growth and involvement through communications, programs and services.
- Promote the Chapter’s value to members and nonmembers.
- Improve retainment of current members and involvement of new members.
- Determine member needs and expectations.
- Recognize members and others for their service. Whether for the Chapter or for accomplishments in conservation education, information and practice.
- Determine members needs and expectations.
- Determine needs of the student chapter and involvement of their members into the Chapter’s activities.
- Develop a plan to guide recruitment efforts.
- Analyze areas of under-representation and development of strategies to address those areas.
Hoosier Chapter Scholarship (2014)
Hoosier Chapter Soil and Water Conservation Society announces the 2014 Conservation Scholarship. This scholarship is intended to encourage qualified students to increase their interest in conservation, to obtain technical competence in some area of conservation, and to pursue a career in this area of endeavor.
Attached you will find an informational sheet and an application. Please distribute these to interested individuals. Applications are due by TBD.
Feel free to contact scholarships@
hoosierchapterswcs.org if there are any questions.
Hoosier Chapter Award Nominations (2014)
- CONSERVATION ACCOMPLISHMENT AWARD (GROUP/INDUSTRY/BUSINESS)
- CONSERVATION ACCOMPLISHMENT AWARD (INDIVIDUAL)
- EDUCATION AND INFORMATION AWARD
- OUTSTANDING SERVICE TO THE HOOSIER CHAPTER AWARD
More information can be found here. Nominations must be submitted by Friday, Oct. 10th.