Public Information and Education
This committee will facilitate the adoption of resource conservation educational materials and will support and participate in the natural resources conservation public information efforts.
- Heighten public awareness of the Chapter.
- Promote high quality resource conservation educational materials and programs.
- Partner with Indiana Conservation Partnership in resource conservation educational efforts.
- Strengthen formal and informal agricultural and natural resources educational efforts.
- Involve student chapters in educational program development and delivery.
Mark Cambron; chair- firstname.lastname@example.org